What is Erectile dysfunction?
ED or Erectile dysfunction means that you cannot maintain or get a right erection. There are different causes, the most general being due to a narrowing of the arteries that take blood to the penis.
Sildenafil jobs by stopping the action of a chemical in your body, known as phosphodiesterase type-5. This supports to widen blood vessels and better the flow of blood to the penis following sexual motivation. This supports to maintain an erection.
How to take sildenfail for erectile dysfuction
- Before you take sildenafil, read the producers printed detail leaflet from inside the pack. It will provide you more detail about the tablets and provide you with a complete list of bad effects which you may experience from taking them.
- There are 3 strengths of sildenafil tablets – 50 mg, 25 mg, and 100 mg so it’s easy to get these erection pills over the counter. it is likely that you will be given the 25 mg strength tablet to start with, but this may be replaced subsequently depending upon how you feedback. Each time you get a prescription, check to ensure it contains the strength of tablets you are guessing.
- You should take single tablet about an hour before you plan to have sex, although it may still be useful up to 5 hours after taking the tablet. You can take the either after or before the food, but if you have just eaten a big meal, it may take longer for it to job.
- Do not take more than single dose of sildenafil in any twenty-four hour period.
Getting the most from your treatment
- You and your wife will still need to attract in a long sex life, just as you would if you were not taking a drug for ED. Slidenafil will not lead an erection unless you are sexually provoked.
- Do not drink big amounts of alcohol before you plan to take slidenafil. Drinking too much alcohol can decrease your capability to get an erection and this may stop you from getting the highest advantage from the tablets.
- Keep your daily appointments with your doctor so your progress can be watched. If you feel the tablets are too powerful for you, talk this with your doctor as your dose may need to be decreased. Alternatively, if you do not get an erection after taking sildenafil, or if it does not long for high time to have sex, you should take with your doctor – do not take more tablets than you have told to.