Dermatology involves the lookout for external tissues like the skin, hair, and the nails, and all the ailments associated with it. It involves both medical as well as surgical aspects of treatment and lookout after the patients. What one needs to know are the various services offered under dermatology to understand how it works and if it is going to be working for you.
There are two major types of dermatology:
1) Aesthetic Dermatology
- a) Botox injections: This is a safe treatment in which one takes certain injections in sessions as fixed with the doctor and then goes about enjoying the aftereffects. These injections help to reduce wrinkles on the face and thereby the signs of aging altogether.
- b) Dermal filling: With aging comes many ailments on the skin that you surely won’t be ready to accept any time soon. Well, with dermal filling you have the option of getting all the open pores and other such things looked after, thereby giving you a look that you crave for.
- c) Treatment of scars: Nothing is permanent in life, why let scars ruin your life like that? Dermatology allows you with options to cover scars; a treatment that helps you heal all the incidents of the past with a little cosmetic help.
- d) Lip augmentation: What wouldn’t you give for a perfect pout? This is what lip augmentation is all about. Giving your lips the perfect puffy and perky look that they need. Well then, what are you waiting for?
- e) Non-surgical facelift: This happens through a number of therapy sessions that involve the usage of non-surgical means of getting your face a new look. Science allows you certain considerations which you must benefit from!
2) Medical Dermatology
This branch of dermatology deals with your everyday problems like acne and pimple and other such skin ailments. Removal of moles, cysts, polyps, and lipomas is also possible through dermatological treatment.
Hence, you can see that it is quite possible for you to enjoy a beautiful and healthy face with minimal to no efforts on your part. All you need to do is to find a dermatologist who understands your needs and then provides you treatments on that basis. For professional help and assistance, book for yourself an appointment at Clini-Derma and make your dreams come true.
There ain’t anything wrong with the idea of asking for more!