Losing weight isn’t always about strenuous exercising or doing heavy gym. Adopting a few simple painless strategies can help you to shed those extra inches of your waistline. These days the passion of losing weight and spirit of fitness among people is poised at an inflection point. Well, some of the credit behind this reason goes to the new movies and fashion industry also. People are getting more conscious of building their physique and getting themselves into shape as it is in more demand. Where some young and enthusiast generation are joining gyms and fitness classes to shed their weight and make their bodies into shape on the contrary there is a lethargic community who don’t want to walk into the gyms or move their hands for any kind of exercise but still want to lose weight and look beautiful.
So, those who want to lose their weight easily and without giving much efforts, this article must be a worth reading for them. Here we will tell you the easy and effective way of shedding pounds by only changing the items of your food plate. Yes, you’re getting it right i am talking about the low carb diet plan for simply and efficiently losing weight. Low carb foods are the best remedy for slenderizing yourself quickly.
Low Carb Diet Recipies
All those body conscious people must have to look for recipies that they can try daily while swapping to low carb diet. Following a low carb meal plan has been shown to improve health and increase weight loss. Below are some easy and delish recipies an individual can go for:
- Mixed Fruit Salad: One can choose some low carb fruits like peaches, strawberries, cantaloupe etc for making fruit salad.
- Soups: Chicken vegetable soup, lentil soup etc are low in carbohydrate so you can add it up into your low carb diet plan.
- Boiled Chickpeas Salad: Chickpeas are high in both protein and fiber, which helps to make you feel full and to curb food cravings which helps in weight loss.
- Fried Veggies Salad: You can select low carb veggies like broccoli, snow peas, carrots and green beans. Fry them with a little amount of vegetable oil. Add ginger, garlic and some salt to taste. Mix all of them well and it’s ready to eat.
- Other Salads: Apart from mixed fruit and fried veggies salads an individual also have an option of Greek Salad, Sprouted Moong Salad etc.
- Curries: Kidney bean curry, Mushroom curry, Egg Curry etc are some examples of curries one can add up in their diet meal.
Tips on eating a low-carb diet:
- Eat a variety of foods that include fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid starchy vegetables like potato, yam etc.
- Substitute brown rice for white rice.
- Eat low-fat dairy milk and milk products.
- Eat lots of green vegetables.
- Avoid fried and junk foods.
- Try to cook with minimum oil. Use olive or canola oils.
- Avoid eating ghee, butter and cream.
- You can also try low carb Smoothie.
- Vegetarians can opt for tofu instead of paneer which is the best source of high quality proteins.
- Salad vegetables like cucumber and iceberg lettuce and broccoli, cauliflower are low in carbs.
- You can include non-starchy vegetables in low carb diet as well.
- Fruits like coconut, apples, papaya, peaches and strawberries are low in carbs.